Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Every Morning I... by Nathaniel Adam Briggs [Heart Complaints]

Every morning I wake and I don't see you there,
I cry to myself and I wonder just where,

Where's my baby gone, why has she gone away,
With you not here, you can't hear me say,

I love you so much, and I wanna hold you so tight, 
Forever and ever through the days and the nights,

Never sadness or pain, will I bring to you,
Can't you see baby what I'm going through,

Everyday that goes by, with you not around,
I wonder where the love of my life could be found,

Is she together with someone or is she alone,
Is someone holding her tightly while I'm all alone,

I've said it before and I'll say it again,
You were not just my lover, you were my best friend,

On the first night I met, you made me feel calm,
And somehow I knew that we just couldn't be wrong,

That first week, when we were apart,
I knew I had found the Queen of my heart,

You have always been the one, the one for me,
And I just hope baby, that you'll listen to me.

-Nathaniel Adam Briggs-

 [Heart Complaints]

No comments:

Post a Comment