Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How To Ask for 5 Million Dollars | Nathaniel Adam Briggs

Back... before the dawn of mankind.. or maybe it was just several years ago - whatever.  I ventured out to save the 50+ generation, and authored eGenerations.com (previously SeniorsGrandCentral).

I rebranded it because funny enough, I challenge anyone to find me a social status representation like "Senior Vice President" or "Senior Head Honchor" that isn't negative... like "Senior Citizen".

NO ONE LIKES SENIOR CITIZEN.

It's got it's own stigma, it's cold, and smells a little funny.. like grandma'  But I digress.

Watch as I ask for 5 million dollars (Eons.com is down, and was started with 32 million dollars).  I never got the money... and yes...I did film this without pants on.

tee hee




Nathaniel Adam Briggs, Complaint #12 - No One Gave Me Money, but eGenerations beat Eons ($32MM)

No comments:

Post a Comment